Start Living Life ALIVE ! Stop living Life DEAD !

"When am I going to start LIVING this life?.....I mean when I am actually going to become fully ALIVE?...feel the consciousnes of being ALIVE completely, brightly, fully aware, and be charged by the LIFE Energy?"

Some days back while suffering from a phase of 'heavy,subdued and hazy consciousness, I could actually feel the burden of my body on my consciousness. I realised that we are victims of this physical body. I could acyually feel the weight and restrictions of this physical boundary on my 'consciousness'-----both in quality and in quantity.
And now today I realised that we are all victims of this world around us also....victims to ideas, expectations and 'normal' life-style.
We are all only 'half-alive'. We are all living our life 'half-dead'.

Should'nt we doing new things, exploring new ideas, activities, places....realising new knowledge...and expanding ourselves?
Should'nt we be doing things that make us feel ALIVE every moment? ( or atleast half of our awakened time?)
-----And is'nt it only by doing that we will realise 'who we are?',
-----And is'nt it only by doing that we will realise 'our full potential?'
-----And is'nt it only by doing that we will realsie 'our true destiny?'

So LET ME START LIVING!
So LET ME LET OTHERS TO START LIVING!
So LET ME ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO START LIVING!

Let us ...

START LIVING LIFE FULLY-ALIVE !
STOP LIVING LIFE HALF-DEAD !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Literature "In Patagonia " Re-visited

In Arcadia

The White Fang - Review